Monday, October 18, 2010

10 Great Weight Loss Tips To Help Anyone

I have had many ups and downs in achieving my desired body shape. It wasn't until I stuck to my rules and worked in some good products that I was able to stick to it. So I have included my best weight loss tips in this short report. A little background on me so you know that I am not just your average Joe throwing b.s. at you. I was a heavy kid then woke up and decided to lose the fat and I went from 17% body fat down to 9% in less than a year. When I was 14 I was sent to military school and believe me all we did was exercise until I was 18. From there I got a job at a gym as a personal trainer and have been doing that ever since. I take pride in helping others achieve their goals.

Here are my weight loss tips for you.

1. Don't eat anything at least 3 hours before you go to bed.
2. Don't skip breakfast, it is a very important meal that will help naturally boost your metabolism.
3. For breakfast there are foods that will actually help burn fat themselves. I am not going to go into detail on each of them in this report because that's a whole other article. Milk, wheat grains, and peppers.
4. Try to consume as few carbs for dinner as possible. (I know this is hard to do but try it for 1 month and you will see the difference)
5. When starting to feel hungry, try drinking a full glass of water. Then after your meal instead of going for desert, have another full glass of water.
6. Mind frame, this is key. The power of thought can take you far. I could easily do a whole other report on this but trying to keep this short. Don't use others as motivation, if you are not improving yourself for yourself it will only give you temporary motivation. Do it for your own health and self satisfaction.
7. Think of your body as a vehicle (essentially that is what it is) food is fuel. Don't overflow your tank, what happens to your car if it is full and your continue pumping it with gas? It overflows just like your body and its fuel (fat cells) put that fuel to good use and only give it what it needs.
8. Track your progress, keep a notepad of your results and make monthly goals.
9. Put a little sticky note on your alarm telling you to do 50 sit ups and 50 push ups every morning.
10. Make that healthy meal. Take action and exercise!

There is so much more that needs to go in here but if you follow these 10 simple steps you will lose weight and feel much better about yourself. For more weight loss tips and detail visit my site. Thanks for reading and best of luck to you.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment